Designed for anyone interested in learning to create or manage a nonprofit organization effectively and efficiently, Nonprofit Leadership covers critical aspects of nonprofit management which will aid your professional growth and help make your nonprofit a success!
This program will provide the skills necessary for strategic planning, financial management, human resource management, leadership development, marketing, fundraising, and more. Aspire to make an impact in your community by getting the resources you need to build a smart, strong, and effective organization.
What You'll Learn
- Organizational Leadership: Preparation for Leadership
- Voluntary Leadership: Board Governance & Best Practices
- Evaluating Legal and Ethical Issues Facing Nonprofit Corporations
- Strategic and Operational Planning for Nonprofits
- Human Resources for Leaders of Nonprofits
- Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Communications
- Identifying the Key Concepts of Resource Development
- Building Capacity Through Social Enterprise
Who Should Attend
- A staff member, director, or board member of a nonprofit
- A philanthropist or volunteer
- An individual interested in working in the nonprofit field
Participants must attend 14 of 16 hours to receive Digital Badge.
This course is offered through Anderson School of Management.
UNM Staff, Faculty and Retirees can use their Tuition Remission benefit on professional development programs.