This online course will train you to become a professional video game artist. Training centers around developing core skills for jobs related to Digital Art, 3D Art, Modeling, Character Design and Environmental Art Design. Once completed, you will have multiple employable skills including modeling game props and characters, importing required elements into game specific software, animation of game assets, and more.
This is a skills-based course which will teach the key components and competencies needed to excel in positions related to 3D Art for Games and Environmental Art for Games. That said, beyond software and game related techniques, the course touches on just about everything, including general design and concept art. You will learn the fundamental principles of what makes good art great and the key social aspects needed for continued growth and professional development.
What You'll Learn
What you will learn
- Develop game art skills specific to prop, environment, and character art/animation
- Learn how to use popular 2D and 3D modeling software
- Master modeling and texturing techniques to bring your designs to life
- Learn the fundamental principles of making good art
How you will benefit
- Employable skills
- Practical training that can be used immediately in professional projects
- Hands-on development, assessment, and evaluation of artistic ability