Course OverviewWith over 1.5 billion people currently learning English worldwide, teachers of English as a second or foreign language are in demand all over the globe. Certification by the TEFL provides an international accreditation by an organization that has certified over 125,000 teachers. In this 100% online course you will learn the methods and strategies for teaching English as a foreign or second language anywhere in the world.
What You'll Learn
- How to prepare and deliver a dynamic and interesting lesson plan.
- Classroom management strategies.
- Language skills and how to teach them.
- How to find and design teaching resources.
- Earn a certificate that allows you to teach English all over the world.