Ready to unlock the secrets of financial success through intelligent investing? In this course John Cousins, an investor, tech founder, and bestselling author of Intelligent Investing: The #1 Wealth Building Strategy and over 40 other books, shares his expertise.
This course isn't just another "Get Rich Quick Scheme." Instead, it's a comprehensive guide to learning the stock market, arming you with the knowledge and strategies to make your money work for you. While the others may preach shortcuts, we believe in a methodical approach that withstands the test of time.
Money talks, but the real secret is that it's not about sudden windfalls; it's about consistent, smart decisions. This course reveals the inner workings of the stock market, teaching you to read, understand, and analyze financial statements and 10Ks. You'll gain the skills to assess asset value, become a talented stock picker, and even employ trading strategies using statistical arbitrage and asset pricing models.
Remember, "Money Talks, Secrets Kill" – and the secret to lasting wealth is intelligent investing.
Leave the "Get Rich Quick Club" behind and embark on a journey to financial stability and prosperity with "Intelligent Investing.”
What You'll Learn
- Get answers to most frequently asked questions by beginners related to stock trading or investing
- More experienced investors can improve their skills, learn new insights, or gain more confidence when it comes to investing in stocks
- How to define your long-term financial goals
- Understand the Financial Statements of Companies you would like to invest in
- Learn Activity Ratios Liquidity Ratios, Solvency Ratios and Financial Ratios
- Learn valuation techniques like discounting cash flows and present value analysis
- Learn how to read and analyze a 10K annual report
- Get a financial education, the best investment you’ll ever make
Who Should Attend
- Anyone looking to get started in the stock market trading or investing
- Beginner or newer investor who wants to learn all the key practical aspects when investing in stocks
Additional InformationParticipants must complete 5 of the 6 sessions to receive a Digital Badge.
No finance background needed and no prerequisites although it would be good to consider your long-term financial goals.
UNM Tuition Remission
UNM Staff, Faculty, and Retirees: This course is Tuition Remission eligible under Professional Development. For more information, visit the UNM Tuition Remission information page.