We have partnered with Data Science Dojo to offer a comprehensive bootcamp curriculum that teaches professionals how to extract actionable insights from data. A series of live instructor-led tutorials will teach you the fundamentals of data science and introduce you to the basic functions of R Programming, Amazon and Azure tools for data science and engineering. Our carefully crafted curriculum provides the right mix of theory, hands-on labs, math, science, and engineering.
Data Science Dojo's experienced instructors bring anecdotes from frontlines to solidify learning. Graduates receive invites to alumni-exclusive events, tutorials and networking groups.
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to Big Data, Data Science and Predictive Analytics
- Data Exploration, Visualization and Feature Engineering
- Introduction to Predictive Modeling
- Evaluation of Classification Models
- Modeling a Real World Predictive Analytics Problem
Click here for full curriculum
Who Should Attend
- The program manager who wants to use a predictive model to see if their program is on-time or under-budget
- The VP who wants to anticipate the impact of a decision
- The marketing manager who wants to forecast whether an ad will be convincing
- Anyone wanting to gain knowledge of data science fundamentals
In partnership with:
This program is Tuition Remission eligible under Professional Devleopment.