Ready to learn the fundamentals of drawing? In this foundation course for beginners, you’ll learn basic drawing techniques. Through a variety of projects, you’ll discover the elements of line, contour, form, value, texture, composition, and perspective. Using a variety of materials you’ll also explore the principles of light and shade and how line helps to reveal form.
What You'll Learn
- Overcome your fear of drawing
- Learn about supplies
- Learn basic drawing skills and techniques
Who Should AttendThis class is most appropriate for beginners.
- Art Gum Eraser
- One Strathmore Drawing tablet 11” x 14”
- 1 Sharpie (black) Extra fine point
- 3 Graphite Pencils: 1 6B, 1 HB, 1 4H
- 1 Ebony (Prismacolor) pencil
- 1 medium to small tortillion
- Sandpaper Pad
- Pencil Sharpener
This class is eligible for Tuition Remission under Personal Enrichment.