Pass the CPA Exam your first time
This program combines expert instruction, high-quality CPA Exam content, smart technology, and innovative learning tools.
Get the tools you need to pass all sections of the CPA Exam, including:
- Comprehensive Practice Questions with Visual Learning
- Engaging & Motivating Video Lectures
- Streamlined Course Textbooks
- Fully-featured Mobile App that Syncs Across Devices
- Unlimited Access Until You Pass
- Digital Flashcards with Spaced Repetition
- Audio Lectures & Downloadable Video
About the new 2024 CPA exam, CPA Evolution
What does the new CPA Exam model look like? The exam will remain in a four-section, 16-hour format. The new CPA licensure model requires CPA candidates to be skilled in accounting, auditing, and tax. These topics will be tested in three core sections that are required for all candidates. They include:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
- Taxation and Regulation (REG)
In addition, candidates will need to have a deeper knowledge in one of the following three primary disciplines, please include your choice when submitting enrollment request:
- Business Analysis and Reporting (BAR) – a continuation of the FAR core
- Information Systems and Controls (ISC) – a continuation of the AUD core
- Tax Compliance and Planning (TCP) – a continuation of the REG core
Questions about technology will be infused throughout the entire CPA Exam. Candidates will be required to pass all three core sections and one discipline on the CPA Exam. It is important to note that the discipline passed will not change the type of license granted. The new licensure model results in one CPA license no matter which discipline is chosen.
Additional InformationThis program is offered in partnership with UWorld, the worldwide leader in online learning to prepare for high-stakes exams. Participants will receive all the materials digitally. The paperback version of the textbook is available upon request.
UNM Tuition Remission
UNM Staff, Faculty, and Retirees: This course is Tuition Remission eligible under Professional Development. For more information, visit the UNM Tuition Remission information page.