The explosion of new technologies has transformed selling activities within any sales team. Tools, data, analytics, protocols and processes now play as big a role as persuasion and persistence. This course explores the science behind these activities and the data-driven strategies for developing, managing and converting sales leads and pipeline into revenue.
Delivered fully online, this 10-week Sales Development Science course is taught by industry experts and covers all the key areas required to sell more efficiently and effectively. Each week features a new learning module in the learning management system (LMS) and the option to join a live/online study session facilitated by our learner success team. You’ll also create a Strategic Sales Development Playbook with activities to advance a real-world company’s sales team efforts for increased sales performance and revenue.
What You'll Learn
- Apply sales development strategies and methodologies to achieve an organization’s sales goals
- Manage key technologies leveraged by Sales professionals, including Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce Sales Cloud)
- Identify ideal customer profiles and target personas to effectively generate leads, and create a plan for on-going pipeline management
- Understand the sales concepts and techniques you need to interview with confidence and navigate professional relationships to achieve your personal goals
Who Should Attend
- Individuals considering a career in a sales-related capacity who want to build new skill sets and gain in-demand Salesforce Trailhead badges
- Early stage sales or business-focused professionals looking to fill in their knowledge and skills gaps and upgrade long-term growth potential
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to maximize lead, pipeline development and revenue generation
Participant will have to obtain at least a 70% on all module assessments, the successful completion of all playbook assignments, and has to earn 10 Salesforce Trailhead badges to receive a certificate of completion.
If you are filling out a Tuition Remission form or are receiving funding from our funding resources page, course # is 96374-001, price $2,500.00, & list your cohort date. For cohort dates available - click on "enroll now" on right side.
If you want to register with a credit card or are self paying for the course, click on "enroll now"
This program is offered in collaboration with Ziplines Education (formally GreenFig).
UNM Tuition Remission
UNM Staff, Faculty, and Retirees: This course is Tuition Remission eligible under Professional Development. To register using tuition remission, download and complete UNM's Tuition Remission form and email it to CERegistration@unm.edu. Tuition Remission is not eligible for the Affirm or the payment plans.