As someone who participates in delivering high levels of customer service, you're an important ambassador for your organization. In this course, you will discover a number of dynamite methods to bring out your best and also do the same for the people you work with. You will learn how to measure customer service—from your company's point of view and from the customers—and discover how to anticipate the needs of your customers.
You may already understand that top-notch customer service begins with knowing your customers and their needs, but do you know how to evaluate those customers, or better yet, what to do with the data once you have it? You will take a look at that, as well as identify how your customer service stacks up right now, and how you can build on even the sharpest of service policies. Plus, you will learn how to communicate, resolve complaints, and build long-lasting customer service programs.Enroll Now
What You'll Learn
- Winning Customer Service
- Customers Revealed
- Customer Expectations
- Customer Service: Why Do It?
- The Decline (And Revival) of Customer Service
- Moving Forward With the Four P's
- Traits of Outstanding Customer Reps
- Measuring Customer Service
- Customer Service Communication
- Helping Upset Customers
- Motivating Your Team Part I
- Motivating Your Team Part II