Course OverviewCorporate event planners can find opportunities in a wide range of industries, from tech to non-profit and government to fashion. Typically, they are not stuck behind a desk and find their tasks vary day-to-day, with new and exciting challenges.
What You'll Learn
How to design & plan the event, set budgets, successfully execute events, review performance and charge for services, including:
- Special Events: galas, fundraisers, public relations, product promotions
- Meetings: professional, corporate, business networking
- Assemblies: conferences, conventions
- Recognition: incentives, awards, achievements
- Training: seminars, workshops, education
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who desires to work as an in-house planner for a company or corporation
- Those who want to start their own corporate event-planning business
- People who are looking for diversity in the type of events they plan as well as in their working environments
- Those who want the flexibility to work in a wide variety of industries
Course is taken online at your own pace – start anytime Tuition includes CEP e-workbook, online curriculum, student center and certificate. You have six (6) months from the date of registration to complete this program.
This program is Tuition remission eligible under Professional Development.