Course OverviewThis is an introduction course on integrative wellness. The course provides the core cognitive, behavioral, physical and relational skills anyone can learn to create a meaningful life. The course provides ten essential life skills students will be able to start practicing immediately in their daily lives. It will also provide expert coaching and troubleshooting of this practice.
What You'll Learn
- The basic science behind integrative (holistic) well being
- How to be intentional about one's thought patterns and emotions
- How to reset avoidance and procrastination to more adaptive behaviors
- How to create motivation
- How to address insomnia
- How to address chronic pain
- How to co-create vibrant, authentic relationships
Who Should Attend
- Open to anyone!
- Holistic and health care professionals
- Counselors and those in behavioral health
UNM Tuition Remission
UNM Staff, Faculty, and Retirees: This course is Tuition Remission eligible under Professional Development. For more information, visit the UNM Tuition Remission information page.