Course OverviewThis class will enable students to see the world with a new eye, in relation to allowing themselves to open up to new possibilities. Students will be exposed to the art of many genres in an effort to see the value of examining all areas of the art world, which will serve to enhance their own creativity.
What You'll Learn
In this six-session 2-hour class students will learn:
- How great image-making begins in the mind, not the camera
- How to direct their creative eye in a more toward a more mindful way of seeing
- How to silence" the outer noise
- How to discover the "complete" image
- How photographing out of your zone can enhance your own work
- Putting it all together
Who Should AttendThis class is for beginning to more advanced level photographers and others interested in expanding the creative possibilities of this artform.
This class is eligible for Tuition Remission under Personal Enrichment.