96307 - Fundamentals of Business Leadership Applications
Course OverviewFundamentals of Business Leadership includes videos, assessments, and study tools to help you master the content. In this book, you will learn about the evolution of leadership theories over time. Then, you will become more self-aware of your personal characteristics as a leader, learn how to build trust by living with integrity, clarify your purpose as a leader, engage in continual learning, understand how to regulate your emotions, communicate effectively, successfully lead a team, work interdependently, act ethically, exert a positive influence over those you lead, and become more culturally aware in business. Finally, you will be prepared for your role in the future of leadership.
What You'll Learn
- Introduction: Making a Leadership Difference
- Reflection: The Evolution of Leadership
- Awareness: Understanding Who You Are as a Leader
- Authenticity: Identifying and Living Your Values
- Drive: Finding Your Why
- Learning: Embracing a Growth Mindset
- Empathy: Creating High-Quality Connections
- Communication: Opening Meaningful Dialogue
- Teamwork: Leading Teams
- Interdependence: Levers to Impact Systems
- Ethics: Good Choices and Bad Choices
- Influence: Making a Positive Difference
- Difference: Considering Global, Gender, and Cultural Issues
- Future: Where Do We Go from Here?
Who Should Attend
- Support Staff
- Line Managers
- Recent Graduates
- Business Students
- CEU Seekers
- Career Pivoter
- Resume Builders
Students must complete all sections to earn the Digital Badge of Completion.
This course is offered through Anderson School of Management.
UNM Staff, Faculty and Retirees can use their Tuition Remission benefit on professional development programs.