Ethics sets the standards that govern our personal and professional behavior. To conduct business ethically, we must choose to be a professional of integrity. This course will help you understand how to apply business ethics in meaningful ways via case studies, application scenarios, and links to video interviews with executives, all of which will help instill a sense of ethical awareness and responsibilities.
What You'll Learn
- Why Ethics Matter
- Ethics from Antiquity to the Present
- Defining and Prioritizing Stakeholders
- Three Special Stakeholders: Society, the Environment, and Government
- The Impact of Culture and Time on Business Ethics
- What Employers Owe Employees
- What Employees Owe Employers
- Recognizing and Respecting the Rights of All
- Professions under the Microscope
- Changing Work Environments and Future Trends
- Epilogue: Why Ethics Still Matter
Who Should Attend
- HR Specialists
- HR Support Staff
- Line Managers
- Recent Graduates
- Business Students
- CEU Seekers
- Career Pivoters
- Resume Builders
Participants must complete all Modules/Chapters and score at least 90% on individual assessments to earn a Digital Badge.
This course is offered through Anderson School of Management.
UNM Staff, Faculty and Retirees can use their Tuition Remission benefit on professional development programs.