Artificial intelligence, marketing automation, and digital marketing tools help marketers target and reach consumers more effectively than ever before. There’s a lot to know about this new, high-tech environment—social influencers, contextual digital ads, search engine optimization, paid search, Google Display Network, Facebook Audience Network, pay-per-click, keyword auctions, programmatic advertising, social media marketing, walled gardens, email marketing, texting, mobile marketing, native advertising, content marketing, Amazon, and more.
This online course is designed to help you make sense of digital marketing innovation to create a blueprint for developing and executing successful marketing plans in this digital-first world.
What You'll Learn
- Marketing in the Digital Age
- Consumer and Marketplace Insight
- Mission Statements, Operating Charters, and Personal Charters
- Branding and Brand Positioning
- Innovation: Developing New Products and Services
- Pricing and Life Currencies
- Powerful Packaging
- Product Mix, Distribution, and Merchandising
- Digital Marketing
- Consumer Promotions and Public Relations
- Trade Promotions
- Partnerships, Sponsorships, and Events
- Marketing Yourself in Interviews
Who Should Attend
Students who complete this course will have the tools and knowledge to effectively brand, build, and execute marketing plans for businesses, products, and services. These skills and strategies are applicable across the spectrum of businesses—from large consumer product brands to small mom-and-pops; from insurance agents to dentists; for outdoor product designers to home designers to web-based businesses to candy shops.
Participants must complete all Modules/Chapters and score at least 90% on individual assessments to earn a Digital Badge of Completion.
This course is offered through Anderson School of Management.
UNM Staff, Faculty and Retirees can use their Tuition Remission benefit on professional development programs.