Master the fundamental principles of employee relations and engagement, including employee involvement, alternative work schedules, employee retention, and organizational exit.
- You will make detailed and critical study of the employee and labor relations of an organization.
- You will master the fundamentals regarding union representation of employees, union and labor relations and principles regarding unfair labor practices and collective bargaining.
- You will make critical study of the employee grievance process, employee discipline, and employment rights. You will also learn the fundamentals regarding workforce behavior problems.
- You will master the critical elements encompassing risk management, including health, safety, and security.
- You will learn important elements regarding employment discrimination and compensation laws.
What You'll Learn
- Employee Relations
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Involvement Strategies
- Employee Retention
- Organizational Exit
- Labor Relations
- Union Representation of Employees
- Employer Unfair Labor Practices
- Union Unfair Labor Practices and Strikes
- Collective Bargaining
- Maintaining Nonunion Status
- Public Sector Labor Relations
- Grievance Systems
- Employee Discipline Systems
- Individual Employment Rights
- Workforce Behavior Problems
- Risk Management
- Employment Discrimination
- Compensation Laws and Regulations
- Benefits Laws and Regulations
Who Should Attend
- HR Managers
- HR Specialists
- HR Support Staff
- Line Managers
- Recent Graduates
- HR Students
- Business Students
- CEU Seekers
- Career Pivoters
- Resume Builders
Participants must complete all course material hours to receive Digital Badge.
Full funding for this program is available through Job Training Albuquerque. To see if you qualify or to apply for JTA funding, click here or contact Allison Pendell Jones at CNMI, email@example.com
This course is offered through Anderson School of Management.
UNM Staff, Faculty and Retirees can use their Tuition Remission benefit on professional development programs.