96254 - Compensation and Benefits
Gain an understanding of the factors that determine employee compensation systems, including job evaluation and pay rate administration.
- You will be able to configure rate and payment structures and understand the economic factors affecting compensation.
- You will also learn about incentive compensation, including key elements of executive compensation.
- You will gain a foundational knowledge of legally required employee benefits programs, including Social Security, workers compensation, and unemployment, as well as elective benefits, such as pensions, employee services, and paid leave.
- You will also study healthcare benefits and the key laws and regulations pertaining to employee benefits programs.
What You'll Learn
- Total Rewards: Financial and Non-financial
- The Wage-level Decision
- Job Evaluation Methods
- Job Pricing and Pay Rate Administration
- Economic Factors Affecting Compensation
- Incentive Compensation Systems
- Executive Compensation
- Compensation Laws and Regulations
- Evaluating Strategy & Program Effectiveness
- Employee Benefit Programs
- Health Care Benefits
- Managing Employee Benefit Programs
- Benefits Laws and Regulations
Who Should Attend
- HR Managers
- HR Specialists
- HR Support Staff
- Line Managers
- Recent Graduates
- HR Students
- Business Students
- CEU Seekers
- Career Pivoters
- Resume Builders
Participants must complete all course material hours to receive Digital Badge.
Full funding for this program is available through Job Training Albuquerque. To see if you qualify or to apply for JTA funding, click here or contact Allison Pendell Jones at CNMI, firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is offered through Anderson School of Management.
UNM Staff, Faculty and Retirees can use their Tuition Remission benefit on professional development programs.