Make a comprehensive study of the employment process, including HR planning, recruitment, and selection.
- You will also study employment discrimination, engagement, retention, and organizational exit.
- You will gain a fundamental understanding of talent management programs, measuring and motivating for performance, and incentive compensation systems.
- You will possess foundational knowledge of training and development and its critical role for growth within an organization.
- You will also learn the principles and techniques of training and development, as well as the process for evaluating training effectiveness.
What You'll Learn
- Employment Discrimination
- Human Resource Planning
- Job Analysis, Description, and Specification
- Employee Relations
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Retention
- Organizational Exit
- Talent Management Programs
- Performance Management
- Incentive Compensation Systems
- Executive Compensation
- Training and Development in the Organization
- Principles of Training and Development
- Training and Development Techniques
- Presenting the Training: Delivery
- Evaluation of Training Effectiveness
Who Should Attend
- HR Managers
- HR Specialists
- HR Support Staff
- Line Managers
- Recent Graduates
- HR Students
- Business Students
- CEU Seekers
- Career Pivoters
- Resume Builders
Participants must complete all course material hours to receive Digital Badge of Completion.
Full funding for this program is available through Job Training Albuquerque. To see if you qualify or to apply for JTA funding, click here or contact Allison Pendell Jones at CNMI, firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is offered through Anderson School of Management.
UNM Staff, Faculty and Retirees can use their Tuition Remission benefit on professional development programs.