We have partnered with Data Science Dojo to offer a comprehensive bootcamp curriculum that teaches professionals how to extract actionable insights from data. A series of live instructor-led tutorials will teach you the fundamentals of data science and introduce you to the basic functions of R Programming, Amazon and Azure tools for data science and engineering. Our carefully crafted curriculum provides the right mix of theory, hands-on labs, math, science, and engineering.
Data Science Dojo's experienced instructors bring anecdotes from frontlines to solidify learning. Graduates receive invites to alumni-exclusive events, tutorials and networking groups.
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to Big Data, Data Science and Predictive Analytics
- Data Exploration, Visualization and Feature Engineering
- Introduction to Predictive Modeling
- Evaluation of Classification Models
- Modeling a Real World Predictive Analytics Problem
Click here for full curriculum
Who Should Attend
- The program manager who wants to use a predictive model to see if their program is on-time or under-budget
- The VP who wants to anticipate the impact of a decision
- The marketing manager who wants to forecast whether an ad will be convincing
- Anyone wanting to gain knowledge of data science fundamentals
PrerequisitesYou should have interest in data science and data engineering as well as knowledge of at least one programming language. However, many of our attendees come to us with little to no programming experience. Our pre-bootcamp materials will get you where you need to be to hit the ground running.
UNM Tuition Remission
UNM Staff, Faculty, and Retirees: This course is Tuition Remission eligible under Professional Development. For more information, visit the UNM Tuition Remission information page.