Plant medicine is one part plants and many parts people. Participants will learn how to integrate plant medicine ideas they’ve learned in previous herbalism courses, including: energetics, seasonality, food, and five sense therapy and apply those tools to help them think about and assist people to heal. Participants will workshop client case scenarios in small groups, as well as discuss with the whole class their ideas and recommended protocols, gaining confidence and discernment along the way. This is a dynamic class, full of good conversation and solid mentorship, that will support students to be more assertive and compassionate plant medicine practitioners, whether for a future professional practice or for their friends and families.
This is a live online fully interactive course. Participant will be required to have camera turned on and come prepared to engage with the class.
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to integrate plant medicine ideas and concepts using real world case studies
- Gain confidence and understanding as you advance in herbalism
Who Should Attend
- Holistic health practitioners and students
- This course is for those who’ve completed the Holistic Plant Medicine Level I: Foundations (50 hours), including: 38260 Foundations in Herbal Medicine and 38262 Plant Medicine Making Immersion. Or have taken Clinical Herbalism Level I (Clinical Herbalism 101, 102 & 103).
- Those who have attended a similar program at another institution or school, who are looking for additional support and group mentorship, are also encouraged to attend.
UNM Tuition Remission
UNM Staff, Faculty, and Retirees: This course is Tuition Remission eligible under Professional Development. For more information, visit the UNM Tuition Remission information page.