In this resource, students will learn how to form a new business entity, fund a startup, and create a long-term financing plan. Students will learn how to manage important legal issues and fund the development and growth of a new venture.
What You'll Learn
- Forming the Right Business Entity
- Assessing Your Intellectual Property
- Bootstrapping Your Business
- Funding with Debt Financing
- Funding with Equity Financing
- Creating Your Long-Term Funding Plan
- Understanding Key Financial Ratios
- Creating Your Financial Projections
Who Should Attend
- Business Owners
- Recent Graduates
- Business Students
- CEU Seekers
- Career Pivoters
- Resume Builders
Students must complete all sections to earn the Digital Badge of Completion.
This course is offered through Anderson School of Management.
UNM Staff, Faculty and Retirees can use their Tuition Remission benefit on professional development programs.