ExcelEducator is a complete Excel training course. Lessons start at the basics and cover advanced topics such as modeling business processes, what-if analysis, PivotTables, and Solver. Each lesson includes instructional readings, lecture videos, practice problems, and an assignment to assess student learning.
The practice problems and assignments are paired with an intelligent, robust, and detailed grading engine that automates the grading process and provides students with immediate and clear feedback.
What You'll Learn
- Excel Basics
- Formulas and Functions
- Logic and Reference Functions
- Date, Time, and Text Functions
- Modeling Basics
- Advanced Modeling
- Analyzing Data with PivotTables
- Optimization Analysis
Who Should Attend
- Support Staff
- Line Managers
- Recent Graduates
- Business Students
- CEU Seekers
- Career Pivoters
- Resume Builders
All courses are online and self-paced.
Participant must complete all sections to earn the Digital Badge of Completion.
- Required software: Excel 365 or Excel 2019, installed and fully operational before the course begins. Cloud-based online version of Excel will not operate properly with the course materials
- Recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge browsers
This course is offered through Anderson School of Management.
UNM Staff, Faculty and Retirees can use their Tuition Remission benefit on professional development programs.