In this course, students will apply key communication strategies that support effective organizational communication. Topics include change management, training and development, operational transformation, and performance improvement.
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to Organizational Communication
- History of Organizational Communication as a Field
- Communication Strategies
- Principles of Change Management
- The Change Management Process
- Communicating the Need for Change
- Handling Disruption
- Evaluating and Communicating Outcomes
- Creating Learning Initiatives
- Building Training and Development Programs
- Implementing Learning Programs
- Employee Feedback and Evaluation
- Evaluating Organizational Performance
Who Should Attend
- • Managers
- • Support Staff
- Line Managers
- Recent Graduates
- Business Students
- CEU Seekers
- Career Pivoters
- Resume Builders
Students must complete all sections to earn the Digital Badge of Completion.
This course is offered through Anderson School of Management.
UNM Staff, Faculty and Retirees can use their Tuition Remission benefit on professional development programs.