Course OverviewCultivate your leadership potential and build upon your professional experience in the Women’s Leadership Development Program.
Explore the barriers women face, build upon your unique strengths, and acquire new strategic and tactical tools to boost you to the top. In addition, you will meet and engage with a group of like-minded strong and supportive women and build a lifelong network.
What You'll Learn
- Build valuable relationships with other successful women
- Navigate workplace politics with finesse
- Utilize your social capital to reach your goals
- Create a balance between your career and your personal life
- Recognize, address, and prevent bullying in the workplace
- Authentic leadership
- Power and Influence
- Leadership Styles and Diversity
- Branding and Marketing Yourself
- Collaborative Relationships
- Social Capital and Networking
- Negotiation skills
- Balance Career and Life
Who Should Attend
- Those looking to build confidence in your leadership abilities
- Women aspiring to high-level leadership roles
- Participants interested in connecting with other influential women
- Managers: Register your promising woman leaders!
Participants must attend 7 of the 8 sessions to receive Certificate of Completion.
This course is offered through Anderson School of Management.
UNM Staff, Faculty and Retirees can use their Tuition Remission benefit on professional development programs.
UNM Tuition Remission
UNM Staff, Faculty, and Retirees: This course is Tuition Remission eligible under Professional Development. For more information, visit the UNM Tuition Remission information page click here.