Become a Front-End Web Developer
Job Outlook for Front-End Web Developers
- According the Bureau of Labor Statistics the demand web developers is expected to grow 21% over the next eight years, which equates over 200,000 new jobs.
- The BLS also states that the average salary for these developers is just over $105,000 with top earners making as much as $161,000.
What You'll Learn
- Build websites with HTML
- Use CSS styling to change web pages J
- avaScript for web applications
- Creating, styling, and validating web forms
How to Enroll
This course is offered in partnership with Ed2Go Online Education.
IS FRONT-END DEVELOPER A GOOD CAREER?
Yes, front-end developers and web developers in general, are increasingly in-demand. In addition to the 21% job growth forecasted by the BLS, U.S. News and World Report ranked web developer as #8 on its list of “25 Best Jobs that Don’t Require a College Degree” and #8 in “Best Technology Jobs.” Web developer was also listed in its “Top 100 Jobs” overall and “Best STEM Jobs.”
WHAT DOES A FRONT-END DEVELOPER DO?