Earn Your CCNA Certification
Becoming a Cisco® Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) proves your skills and knowledge in today’s IT networking technologies. If you’re looking to advance your career as a network administrator, this 100% online course will prepare you to take and pass the CCNA 220-301 exam.
Job Outlook for Network Administrators
- The US Department of Labor listed Computer and Information Technology Occupations as its strongest areas for career growth.
- According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), IT employment is expected to grow 12% annually over the next decade. The BLS also forecasts strong growth in IT fueled by an "emphasis on cloud computing, the collection and storage of big data, and information security."
- The BLS found that the average annual wage for computer and network administrators was $86,320.
What You'll Learn
- Prepare to pass the CCNA 200-301 certification exam
- Administer Cisco-based technologies for networking fundamentals and network access
- Perform IP connectivity and services that ensure the integrity of network system
- Understand automation and programmability within Cisco networking systems
How to Enroll
This course is offered in partnership with Ed2Go Online Education.
WHY SHOULD I GET CCNA CERTIFIED?
The IT industry evolves rapidly. To keep pace, you need to stay on top of the latest networking technologies. The Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification proves that you have core networking skills and sets you on the path to advancing your IT career.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PASSING THE CCNA CERTIFICATION?
There’s more to earning your CCNA certification than passing the test. Becoming a Cisco® Certified Network Associate is an important step to building your IT skill set. To pass the exam, you have to master a broad range of networking essentials, in addition to security, automation and programmability. Moreover, CCNA certification is widely seen as the first step to earning more advanced IT certifications.