Course OverviewRegardless of the industry, all businesses can benefit from using QuickBooks to organize their finances, stay on top of invoices, pay bills on time and track expenses efficiently. This 100% online course will teach you how to use QuickBooks Online for basic accounting, recording income and expenses, and entering checks and bank transfers. Once you complete this course, you will understand how to get your finances in order and be prepared for the QuickBooks Certified User Exam.
What You'll Learn
- Prepare to sit for the QuickBooks Certified User Exam (QBCU).
- Successfully set up a company file in QuickBooks Online.
- Perform fundamental analysis of accounts, financial documents, and reports.
- Perform essential bookkeeping duties and tasks.
- Apply basic accounting principles (accrual method, depreciation, and so on) to bookkeeping practices.
- Understand fundamental accounting concepts and how QuickBooks works to support these concepts.