QuickBooks is the most commonly used financial software tool for small business bookkeeping. If you're a small business owner who wants to take control of your company's finances, this course is for you.
Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks 2019 (Software Include) will teach you how to utilize QuickBooks for everything from handling accounts receivable and accounts payable to accounting for fixed assets. You will learn standard bookkeeping skills, including running general ledger reports, working with the chart of accounts, managing inventory accounts, and more. By course completion, you will have the knowledge and skill set needed to ensure that you are handling your business's accounting needs within legal standards.
QuickBooks 2019 will be provided upon enrollment. Software cost is included in the course price.
What You'll Learn
What you will learn
- Perform double-entry bookkeeping and basic bookkeeping equations
- Set up QuickBooks 2019 for optimum use
- Use double-entry bookkeeping to record business transactions in QuickBooks 2019
- Manage periodic bookkeeping tasks
How you will benefit
- Learn how to effectively use QuickBooks 2019 to save an organization time and money
- Practice bookkeeping with confidence by becoming aware of the legal standards that apply to accounting methods
- Become an indispensable part of a small business that needs quality bookkeeping skills
UNM Tuition Remission eligible, Professional Development Program
This course is offered in partnership with Ed2Go Online Education.