Course OverviewLearn how to manage a personal training program, department, or facility as a strategic business with this innovative online course.
What You'll Learn
- Learn the skill-sets and competencies that a fitness professional needs in order to be a successful entrepreneur, owner, or department manager Understand how to operate a fiscally successful business in the fitness industry
- Learn business concepts, including purchasing, contractual agreements, risk management and negligence, technology issues, and other fiscal concerns Identify how branding influences consumers and creates a demand for fitness services and products
- Understand customer relationship management methods Effectively use sales techniques
- Learn how to create strategic business plans for successful health and business ventures Master the financial and accounting knowledge needed to manage a fitness operation
- Understand sales and communication techniques needed to thrive in the professional world