Do you want to improve your business credentials or enter a new career as a quality specialist? The Six Sigma methodology is a data-driven approach to removing defects and improving processes in any business. Wherever you are on your career path, earning your Six Sigma Green Belt certification will allow you to stay a step ahead. This Six Sigma training course will teach you process improvement from start to finish and prepare you for the Six Sigma Green Belt certification offered through the American Society for Quality (ASQ).
Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams. They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with quality improvement projects. Comprehensive Six Sigma courses are designed for individuals who want to deliver meaningful results and lasting impacts in the areas of quality, cost containment, revenue enhancement, and customer satisfaction.
This course teaches the framework of the ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge and how to apply key process improvement methods and concepts in various settings, including manufacturing, service, and not-for-profit organizations. It allows you to test and apply the framework through quizzes, engaging exercises, fun games, and case studies. This unique course design provides on-the-job readiness to analyze quality problems and be involved in continuous improvement projects in the real world. It's one of the best online courses for Six Sigma certification prep. The fee for the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam is included in the course.
What You'll Learn
What you will learn
- Why organizations implement Six Sigma and the relationship between lean concepts and Six Sigma
- How to apply Six Sigma in product and process design and apply the voice of the customer (VOC) to the voice of the process (VOP)
- How to incorporate high-performing team concepts
- How to apply process control as a replacement for appraisal/inspection
- How to use statistical distributions and apply design of experiments (DOE)
How you will benefit
- You will be prepared for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam
- You will be prepared for careers such as Process Improvement Analyst, Six Sigma Green Belt Consultant, Quality Control/Quality Assurance Supervisor, Quality Technician, and more
- Upon completion, you will have access to the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Question Bank and the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Associate Membership
UNM Tuition Remission eligible, Professional Development Program
This course is offered in partnership with Ed2Go Online Education.