Stand out to future employers with highly sought after blockchain smart contract development skills
The smart contract is one of blockchain’s most innovative features and is quickly becoming a platform for ideas that are propelling society forward, from energy-sharing solutions to the protection of intellectual property, and payment processing to voting and identity management.
These autonomous, immutable and completely transparent programs are the very first steps into a world where customers, businesses and governing bodies can enjoy complete trust and confidence in the technology around them.
This course combines the highest levels of technical knowledge with hands-on Oracle labs to put you at the edge of smart contract development.
What You'll Learn
- History of Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- Introduction to Smart Contracts
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Core technical skills needed to build SMART contracts on the blockchain
- How to create, test and launch smart contracts across a number of blockchain
- Gain access to hands-on experience through labs and assignments using the Oracle docker environment and blockchain solutions. The lab itself will provide a practical demonstration of the fundamentals of blockchain technology, including hashing, mining and immutability.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who want to learn a new skill that will compliment their background
- Students and Professionals with backgrounds in Programming and Engineering.
- Individuals interested in working for a Technology Company or a Tech Startup.
- Military personnel transitioning to civilian life who are looking to gain a new skill set that will keep their skills relevant and up to date.
This course is offered in partnership with Coinfide. After you register, you will receive communication from Coinfide on how to access the course.