Seeking buy-in for your project? Looking for grant funding for your non-profit? Hoping customers will choose your business over your competition? A well-crafted story makes a compelling connection between you and your audience. In this course, you will learn how to use proven storytelling techniques to engage with customers and stakeholders to achieve your business goals.
"At the end of the day people won't remember what you said or did, they will remember how you made them feel."
~ Maya Angelou
What You'll Learn
- Proven storytelling techniques that will enable you to connect with your target audience
- Tools that enable you to demonstrate how you will meet the needs of your customers
- How to effectively achieve your business objectives
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who needs to connect with and influence others (e.g. customers, funders, colleagues) in order to achieve business goals
- Marketing professionals
- Job seekers looking to put their best foot forward
UNM Tuition Remission
UNM Staff, Faculty, and Retirees: This course is Tuition Remission eligible under Professional Development. For more information, visit the UNM Tuition Remission information page click here.