Project Managers need to manage every aspect of the projects they oversee, from resources and suppliers to project costs and equipment. Effective project management is essential in today’s business world, and project management training will give you a competitive edge in the job market, providing skills that you can apply immediately at your work.
What You'll Learn
- Speak the language of project management
- Identify and communicate effectively with the project’s stakeholders
- Complete projects on time and within budget • Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close a project
- Become familiar with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
Who Should Attend
- A professional who manages timelines or budgets
- A project manager in need of formal training or desiring to improve efficiency
- Anyone in need of education required for the PMP exam
Participants must attend 18 of the 20 sessions to receive Certificate of Completion.
UNM Faculty, Staff and Retirees: this course is eligible for Tuition Remission under Professional Development
Program is offered in partnership with Anderson School of Management