Learn to paint with chalk pastels. You will learn three techniques in this class. Layering colors and light produces fantastic art work.
- 1 set of hard chalk pastels with at least 8 colors. More colors are encouraged!
- 1 Canson mi Teintes (or the equivalent) Pastel Paper (burgundy, bright red, ormedium-dark brown); no white, black or light colored paper, please. The size isquite large but we will be trimming it.?1 set of color gray values (it’s a small box with white to black pastels, grays in the middle)
- Paper Towels
- Tortillions (also called “stumps”?1 package very fine grit, wet/dry sandpaper 600 grit (not the fancy stuff). Size is 9x 11”
- 1 container of Rubbing Alcohol without glycerin
- Several small stiff paint brushes (flats)
- Masonite Backing - 16" x 20"
- Small cups (bathroom cup size) for holding small amounts of rubbing alcohol
- Masking tape
Cost of supplies is approximately $40