Ready to learn how to add more feeling to your drawing? In this class for intermediate students, you’ll explore ways to emphasize your point of view and use exaggeration, overstating, understating, and embellishments to evoke the emotion you want. Class formerly known as "Drawing with Flair."
What You'll Learn
- Learn to enhance your drawings
- Learn to draw what you see
- Learn to evoke emotion in your drawing
Who Should AttendThis class is appropriate for students who are intermediate skill level in drawing.
- Art Gum Eraser
- One Strathmore Drawing tablet 11” x 14”
- 3 Graphite Pencils: 1 6B, 1 HB, 1 4H
- 1 Ebony (Prismacolor) pencil
- 1 medium to small tortillion
- Sandpaper Pad
- Small Pencil Sharpener
- Extra fine Sharpie®marker
This class is eligible for Tuition Remission under Personal Enrichment.