This course is a foundation seminar for introducing the nature of customer service and why it is essential to master it in this post Covid remote and distance shopping environment. This survey seminar will lay out our customer expectations and how to encourage return customers. Other topics are listening, value-added, and request fulfillment.
Each participant will better understand and discover:
- Customer service 60-second rules
- The benefits of a positive customer service experience
- The relationship between improved listen tools and improved customer service
- How to better interact with customers through role play exercises
- The advantages of delivering one level higher customer satisfaction
What You'll Learn
- You will be able to immediately apply the customer service techniques demonstrated and practiced
- Prompt handouts will be provided for you to use in real-world situations
- A development plan to improve your customer service skills
Who Should AttendAnyone in or intending to participate in a service industry.
UNM Tuition Remission
UNM Staff, Faculty, and Retirees: This course is Tuition Remission eligible under Professional Development. For more information, visit the UNM Tuition Remission information page.