Course OverviewExplore QGIS, the leading open source desktop software and discover how it's being used to solve real world problems. Get an introduction to the QGIS project and QGIS Desktop. Changes in the new 3.x line will be highlighted.
What You'll Learn
- How to add data, work with vector and raster data, styling data, working with coordinate reference systems
- How to use the Print Composer to create maps
- Resources and installation options.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use open-source GIS software to manage spatial information
- Current geographic information systems professionals who want to learn how to use QGIS
- Anyone looking to add the international QGIS official certification to their CV or resume