Course OverviewExplore the world of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and how it's being used to solve real world problems in this introductory course.
What You'll Learn
- Data models, file formats, and geodatabases
- Discuss the various software and hardware tools currently in use, with a focus on ArcGIS.
- How to work with ArcMap and ArcCatalog
- Work with coordinate reference systems, symbolize data, compose a map, create data from coordinate tables, and work with tables.
- Where to acquire GIS data.