Course OverviewLearn advanced hands-on techniques in GIS.
What You'll Learn
- Work with extensions such as Spatial Analyst and 3D Analyst
- How to work with raster data and work with ArcScene to build 3D scenes
- Batch process data in ArcToolBox
- Create your own toolboxes and automate workflows by building a model in Model Builder
Required Text: GIS Tutorial I: Basic Workbook 10.3X Edition, ISBN 978-1589484566. The book may be purchased from the UNM Bookstore or Amazon.
ArcGIS software access will be provided.
PrerequisitesGeographic Information Systems: Intermediate
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Certificate Program : Geographic Information Systems Certificate