Five-weeks, interactive classroom style - live online (instructor led).
This intensive LSAT prep program includes fifteen (15) hours of Live Online instruction from experienced exam preparation professionals. The easy-to-follow program uses proven techniques to simplify the LSAT. Learn easy-to-apply strategies for answering Logical Reason questions and Reading Comprehension passages. This class provides a comprehensive explanation of the Analytical Reasoning logic games and strategies for quickly solving each type of game. Study guides, diagnostic exams, and expert instruction are all included.
In addition to the Live Online sessions, you have up to six (6) months of advanced, extended support outside the class through STEPS to the LSAT program. The STEPS gives you daily assignments with in-depth explanation, 24/7 for eight (8) weeks, along with the access to advanced tools. You also have the opportunity to connect with study partners and learn how to prepare a successful application. Once you registered, you may start the STEPS program right away.
What You'll Learn
- Analyze logic, including if/then statements and deductive reasoning
- Identify the main types of logical reasoning, including analogy, cause and effect, and statistical arguments
- Identify faulty argument types, including argument against the person, false analogy, false cause, ambiguity, circular reasoning, and false appeal to authority
- Skim Reading Comprehension passages for structure and tools for distinguishing between two very close answer choices
- Develop a systematic approach for organizing Analytical Reasoning information, how to create a powerful diagram, and how to recognize the main types of Analytical Reasoning questions
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for current undergraduates, recent graduates, and anyone looking to apply to Law School.
Registration in this course includes registration in the STEPS to the LSAT program, an online study system.
UNM Continuing Education also offers Private LSAT Prep
UNM Tuition Remission
UNM Staff, Faculty, and Retirees: This course is Tuition Remission eligible under Professional Development. For more information, visit the UNM Tuition Remission information page.