Are you the person who asks, "Is there a better way to do this?" Are you the person who refuses to accept "because that's the way we've always done it?"
If this describes you, consider enrolling in Lean Principles. It doesn't matter if you work in healthcare, manufacturing, or another industry. Lean Process improvement will help you remove waste, streamline procedures, and increases your productivity.
Instructor, Randy Simons is a Six Sigma Black Belt and trainer who uses Lean Principles daily. Under his guidance, you'll learn to improve processes using lean principles. When you eliminate waste, you spend more time doing things that make a difference.
Enroll, and take the first step towards becoming a Lean Master.
- Introduction to Lean/House of Lean
- Waste Identification and Elimination
- Process Mapping Techniques
- Process Mapping Techniques Pt.2
- Problem Solving & 5S
- Lean Leadership & Wrap up
Operating in today's business climate can be challenging. We are expected to do more with fewer resources while customer expectations continue to rise. That is where the principles of Lean can help. Lean is about a new way of thinking, a new way of solving problems, and a new way of leading.
Combined with a continuous improvement process, the principles of Lean management will help your organization stay ahead of the competition in a constantly changing marketplace and enable you to work smarter.
What You'll Learn
- Free your organization from wasteful processes
- Streamline your personal workflow and increase your efficiency
- Solve a current, work-related problem with Lean principles
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes
- Sustain improvement gains
Who Should Attend
- Applicable across all industries and organizations
- A manager responsible for overseeing operations of any kind
- Small businesses and startups looking to create efficiencies in order to reduce operation costs
- Individuals who want to learn the fundamentals of continuous improvement
- Project Managers, Operation Managers, Project Team Participants, Business Analysts, and Technical Specialists
UNM Tuition Remission
UNM Staff, Faculty, and Retirees: This course is Tuition Remission eligible under Professional Development. For more information, visit the UNM Tuition Remission information page.